Our Diocesan Office Coordinator is a professional who will work with urgency, tact, and diplomacy in conducting their accountabilities with the utmost of confidentiality, including:
- Delivering and coordinating a variety of Diocesan office administrative, service, and operational activities. leveraging technology as appropriate.
- Providing related support to the Bishop and Executive Archdeacon in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Supporting the planning, administration, arranging, and coordination of Diocesan meetings, events, and activities.
- Receiving/responding to/forwarding information and scheduling requests, emails, and messages for handling, agenda drafting, preparing draft correspondence and documents, supporting communication initiatives and activities, records coordination, website maintenance, and facility maintenance coordination.
- Pivoting effectively between priorities and delivering solid organizational, communication, and customer service experiences with a flexible, professional, and solution-focused mindset.
What You Offer
- Post-secondary education in office administration and 3 years of administrative/office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated team player experience working in a collaborative and mutually supportive work environment; at the same time able to work independently and remotely as needed.
- Strong keyboarding skills and proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with an aptitude for preparing and formatting correspondence, reports, and documents; proficiency using online meeting platforms and knowledge of maintaining website information.
- Keen listening and observation ability with the skill to efficiently understand information and details effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization, administrative, problem-solving, and time management skills with strong attention to detail and with the ability to be flexible, adaptable, and prioritize and pivot between work activities/demands.
- Ability to apply good judgment and work with a high degree of professionalism, maturity, reliability and tact anddiplomacy in all aspects of work especially relating to confidential and/or sensitive matters.
- Familiarity with/appreciation for the Anglican Church tradition is an asset.
What We Offer
- A full-time position (40 hours per week) located in our Winnipeg office, a competitive salary, and a full range of benefit plans including pension and extended health.
- We offer support with your ongoing professional development.A detailed job description is available upon request. We invite you to submit your application/resume with your cover letter in confidence via email, including references and pay expectations,
by September 23, 2021. Contact: [email protected] or phone (204) 992-4212
Diocese of Rupert’s Land, Anglican Church of Canada; 935 Nesbitt Bay, Winnipeg, MB R3T 1W6
Career Ad – DRL Diocesan Office Coordinator September 2021