- CCMBC 0.6 FTE
- MBCM 0.4 FTE
Staff in this position must identify with and represent the Christian motivation and mission of the organizations.
This position is ideally based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, but would consider alternate locations.
- Content creation for and management of monthly e-news
- Manage the development and scheduling of social media content on all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo
- Regular web maintenance, including posting articles and page content for multiple MB websites, updating graphics and minor website infrastructure changes as needed
- Administrative work, including managing licensing agreements and vendor relations.
- Assistance with in-person and virtual event planning and tech support.
- Graphic design assistance on promotional print and digital materials
- Audio and video shooting, editing, and production
- Some travel within and outside Manitoba may be required
The successful candidate is expected to participate fully and positively within the team structures of CCMBC and MBCM, including:
- Attending regular staff meetings (onsite and virtual)
- Participation in overall communications strategy for both CCMBC and MBCM
- Attend CCMBC and MBCM events as required–some of which take place on weekends or evenings. In such circumstances, the employee will be granted compensation in the form of time off in lieu.
A post-secondary degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or a related field from an accredited post-secondary educational institution; an equivalent combination of relevant training and experience may be considered.
Experience and requirements
- 0-3 years of experience in public relations or communications
- Proven skills in writing, editing, and updating website content
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with external communications including media relations, advertising, and event planning.
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiencies are preferred.
- Audio/Video production skills are preferred but not mandatory
We are accepting and reviewing applications immediately, with a closing date of November 5, 2021.
Please submit your letter of interest and current resume in confidence to the attention of Carson Samson, Director of Communications and Operations, CCMBC at [email protected]
Salary is noted at $39,000.
Employment opportunity_ Communications and Content Management Coordinator