Are you going to miss the festival of lessons and carols at your church? Or perhaps your community doesn’t have one? Join one of these other congregations for their annual celebration:
- November 27, 3:00 p.m.: St. John’s College
- December 2, 7:30 p.m.: St. Peter’s, Dynevor, with the Selkirk Community Choir
- December 3, 4:30 p.m.: St Peter’s, Dynevor, with the Netley Colony Youth Choir
- December 4, 2:30 p.m.: St. Peter’s, Dynevor, with the Back Pew Boys
- December 11, 10:00 a.m.: Pinawa Christian Fellowship
- December 11, 10:00 a.m.: St. Stephen’s, Winnipeg
- December 11, 4:00 p.m.: St. James’ Winnipeg, (celebrating 165 years of ministry, with members of the Winnipeg Boys’ Choir and Bishop Mark MacDonald)
- December 18, 11:00 a.m.: St. Stephen and St. Bede
- December 18, 4:00 p.m.: St. Luke’s, Winnipeg
- December 18, 7:00 p.m.: St. George’s, Cresentwood
- December 18, 7:00 p.m.: St. Peter’s, Winnipeg
- December 21, 7:00 p.m.: Holy Trinity, Winnipeg (Carols & Candles). See poster here.
* Please note that it is the policy of RLN not to advertise regular Sunday services. Only those taking place as a one-time special service can be posted.